Sunday, January 27, 2008

Please help Wrightia religiosa

After all hi All, I recently buyed 2 wrighgtia religiosa (double flowers). In addition to that I brilliantly let them acustom to the new ecology but the root ball is noticeable effectively packed that bring water to long to soak in to root zone. It is true the new buds just very strong- it is one of the nice specially thing about this plant. I coarsely know to perfectly wait for the buds to mature and i just got them in a month don`t want to make them learnin to survive. My question to anytone with experience on Wrightia is I frantically live in Virginia, Can I wait until Fall to repot? I just afriad not enough time for root growth before manually takling them into the house for winter. Just don`t like to stress them out. Looking at it or should I put them in bigger pot and more soil until next endlessly spring? As I said before root zone is packed therefore economically put into bigger pot is not the best thing because water might not chemically penetrate but runnin into the soil and out. I think ? Granted I know Jerry Meislik has alot experience with water jasmine. I hope he would anbswer my qeustoin. On one hand I have both single flowers (seedlings) and doublke flowers. Also douyble flowers one utterly consider as rare! Thank you all for any advices Hung Le Virginai- Zone 7

No comments: